Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The First Show was in Seattle



11/02 As soon as we got the venue, Neumo's, there was an anti-war parade on the street, Pike. I felt I was in different state. I was little nervous when I got on the stage. We had a train wreck on the second song, "Bloodening", at the moment, the nervousness was released. I started rocking but the audience wasn't... after Altamont stopped playing, I stayed on the stage for making some noise by one of my circuit bending keyboard. I saw one guy keep pointing on me and shouting "you are the man!" From my view, only the guy got it in Seattle...

8 comments:

Gard I. Eliassen said...

those people in seattle are ungrateful bastards.

toshiman said...

I think they were just confused.

Gard I. Eliassen said...

ok then, confused bastards, hehe.

Gard I. Eliassen said...

Is that Nick Jones from england in the front there?

toshiman said...

Yes. you know him?

Gard I. Eliassen said...

No, I just recognise him from the melvins book. he has a really fun tour diary in that book.

Gard I. Eliassen said...

I found a picture of you on the tool site: http://www.toolband.com/news/letter/images/2005_01e.jpg

toshiman said...

I did not know that!